Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ipod positioning

I have started to run a lot more lately. I can't go more than 2 miles or so without stopping which is sad since I played soccer. Trying to train for the Fort Worth Mud Run and then try adventure races with my sister. But that is another blog.

While I run I use my Ipod to get my through the plodding monotony. I have now found great headphones that wrap around my ear and don't slide off. My wife hates them which is fine since I never seem to find my old ones. But running with my Ipod has become tedious. One mile or under is fine to run with the Ipod in my hand. This also give easy access to change the song if necessary. But running over a mile, my hand gets cramped and sweaty. I have long sleeve running shirts with some pockets that I can hide it in and run with hands free. My sister got me an adapter with a velcro arm sleeve, but I am not that guy. The gym rat with big arms. Actually I don't have arms big enough to keep it on. So I am stuck with a sweat covered ipod that eventually I can't change the song because my fingers are wet. I also can't get it out of my hand because my hand is cramping in the carpal tunnel position.

No comments:

Post a Comment