Monday, March 2, 2009

Mud Run Registration

I think I have bitten off more than I can chew. My sister and I have decided to get in some sort of shape, but I hate just running or working out just to get in shape I need a goal. So we picked out Fort Worth Mud Run and possibly some adventure races this summer. www.mudrundfw.com I initially thought the mud run was a fun run through the mud and over some obstacles. More detailed study revealed the course to be 10 kilometers long (6.4 miles) and 18 obstacles. Military style. Ladders, hills, ropes, swings, etc. But if I do finish I will at least fill some accomplishment.

During registration we had to pick out a team name. All I could come up with was Tumbleweeds. Being from West Texas and Michelle's (my wife's) U6 girls soccer team she coached. But as always I thought of a better name afterwards. Mud Harvesters since my sister and I were both Pampa High School Harvesters. Anyways more information on my training for this. By the way when you are fat, pull ups are hard

No comments:

Post a Comment